(I changed my mind, I decided to really put 30 days into doing this, mostly because it is the harder thing to do. Also, because I feel focusing on one question at a time would enable more detailed answers)
DAY 2 : YOUR KINKS.
List your Kinks. Describes what it is about being Dominant or submissive that excites and arouses you the most.
Ha ha, list your kinks. I feel like the person who designed this questionnaire was really concerned about it being accessible to the “masses”. Still, maybe fetishes would be a better word than “kinks”, not more accurate just better.
Here’s a list of my kinks:
1. I love being slapped, on the face.
2. I love being tied up, really uncomfortably.
3. I love being in pain. In any way (whips, floggers, rope, chains etc) and in any form (physical, emotional, mental).
4. I greatly enjoy humiliation, especially laughter.
5. I enjoy edge-play.
6. I love blood.
7. I love the harsh-reality treatment. And uncomfortable questions. And confronting difficult truths, not just about myself, even the world in general.
8. I love watching others in pain or in the throes of a mental conflict, a serious dilemma or tragic heartbreak.
9. I love all things metal. Choke-chains, piercings, knives, blades, handcuffs.
10. I love orgasm control and denial.
11. I like pee.
12. I like verbal abuse, not necessarily profanity just things that sting.
13. I like breath control.
I think that’s enough for now.
As for what about being a submissive excites and arouses me most.. I think I will start with my issues with that question, using the words “excite” and “arouse” implies that the only aspect of BDSM being concerned with is the physical and the sexual, one could just as easily use the word “love” or even “enjoy” to make the question a little more open-ended.
I like not being in control, at all. I like not having to concern my mind with what to do so that I am free to think way past the realm of immediate action. I enjoy the helplessness that comes with the lack of control. I have been helpless a few times in my life, but a literal take on the word makes me feel the metaphor is really not hard to deal with.
One is truly helpless when they are strapped down at all limbs and gagged and cuffed and blindfolded and unable to move at all, one is truly at the mercy of the perpetrator but one is not helpless when they have to make difficult decisions in life. Then, one is just faced with hard to make choices. Really losing control helps me keep the distinction clear.